Beautifully renovated solid stone home located on a 736m2 elevated allotment. Bright and airy the home offers wide entrance hallway, three good size bedrooms, spacious & revamped kitchen/dining with electric cooking & r/c air conditioning, north facing lounge with gas heating, neat bathroom with separate bath & shower plus renovated laundry, rear porch & separate toilet. Easy access to a double car garage plus a low maintenance and securely fenced backyard complete the home.
Loads of extras include:
• Freshly painted exterior and interior
• Newly polished timber floor boards
• New day/night Holland blinds throughout in neutral tones.
• New lighting throughout including downlights and decorative pendant light in the dining area.
• Revamped bathroom included repainted bath, pedestal basin and new tapware.
• Renovated laundry including built in laundry basin, new benchtops and built in broom cupboard.
• Tiled rear porch.
• Big timber kitchen, freshly painted with electric cooking & timber benchtops.
• Double stone garage with concrete floor, power & roller door plus plenty of off street parking.
Close to Swallow Drive Shopping Centre & Grant High School, neat as a pin and ready to move in the property makes an ideal proposition for first home buyers, investors or downsizers.
– Council Rates: $1,223.12 per annum
– SA Water: $153.13 per quarter
– Emergency Services Levy: $133.35