UNDER OFFER – OPEN SCHEDULED FOR SAT 15TH JULY IS CANCELLED.
Meticulously renovated 1950’s built, two bedroom stone home located within close proximity to Reidy Park Primary School.
Inside offers 2 BIG bedrooms both with quality built in robes, stylishly renovated bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and vanity, wood heated lounge room with polished floor boards, stunning new kitchen /dining with induction cook top, dishwasher, electric oven, breakfast bar & feature pendant lighting.
A second living area with BI fold doors opens onto a brand new elevated pergola with Jarrah timber flooring combining indoor and outdoor living. The pergola is positioned to take in the north facing aspect and overlooks the securely fenced rear yard.
A huge array of undercover parking includes:
• 8m x 6m new colorbond shed with 2.7m clearance and 5m wide roller door with cement floor.
• Adjoining 5m x 6m carport with cement floor
• Original single stone garage with lock up storage area, cement floor & power connected.
The home also offers a huge list of extras:
• Polished floor boards throughout the hallway, kitchen/dining and lounge rooms.
• Stunning kitchen with loads of storage space, corner pantry & quality cabinetry.
• Sliding door from the dining area also opening onto the outdoor entertaining area.
• Beautiful lounge warmed with s/c wood heater, framed by stacker stone and feature mantle making an attractive focal point.
• R/c split system air conditioning.
• All aluminium low maintenance aluminium windows
• New wiring and plumbing.
• Quality window furnishings including day night blinds and drapes.
• Tiled second living area.
• European style laundry space with built in cabinetry.
• Second toilet
• 887m2 allotment
• An appealing neutral colour palette.
All the hard work has been done – this one is ready to move in and enjoy!
Council Rates $1113.18 per annum – Water Rates $71.60 p/qtr – Sewer Rates $76.75 p/qtr – ESL $124.90 per annum