The ultimate entertainer this classy home is perfect for a family in need of a low maintenance lifestyle with all the luxuries of modern living – why build when you can have it all now!
The experience begins upon entry, where you are greeted by wide front door and gloss tiles leading to a magnificent open plan living space with the chef’s kitchen offering loads of storage and an eye catching blue splash back. Extremely practical, with huge island bench doubling as a breakfast bar, the kitchen offers new electric wall oven, dishwasher, gas hot plates, range hood, double sink and large butler’s pantry with additional oven and loads of storage. Expansive bi fold doors connect the kitchen and alfresco area, extending the living space and bringing the outdoors in.
Overlooking the living and dining, the kitchen layout is perfect every day family living with a lounge / kids play room positioned just off this space also with sliding doors to the outdoor entertaining zone.
There is so much on offer:
• Spacious master bedroom with WIR and ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity.
• Three additional double bedrooms with BIR’s.
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
• Dedicated study with double doors off the main bedroom – perfect for a nursery.
• Stunning three way bathroom with shower and bath plus separate powder room and
• Ducted gas heating.
• Beautiful semi enclosed alfresco dining area with timber decking, pizza oven and patio
blinds – the perfect spot for all year round entertaining.
• Triple bay garage UMR with remote and internal access and additional storage area
plus copious amounts of shelving space.
• Large laundry with cupboard space galore!
• Pop up sprinklers
• Large back yard perfect for the kids with cemented basketball & netball practice area
with goal rings plus large expanses of lawn.
• Lock up garden shed
• 4,000L rain water tank plumbed to the home.
Situated close to the Mulga Street Primary School, Collins Court Shopping Centre, Montebello IGA and the local TAFE and University SA Campus and bus stop to Mulga Street Primary, Tenison Woods College as well as Mount Gambier, Grant and St Martins High Schools – the Mount Gambier CBD is just a five minute drive away.
Built in 2012 the home is like brand new and will definitely make you think twice about building when all the hard work is done right here and ready for you to just move in and enjoy.