Carefully designed and superbly maintained, this home will capture your heart from the moment you step inside. The ultimate entertainer this classy property is perfect for a family in need of a low maintenance lifestyle with all the luxuries and WOW’s of modern living.
The experience begins upon entry, where you are greeted by large gloss tiles leading to a magnificent open plan living space with the state of the art kitchen as practical as it is eye catching. The combination of charcoal tones in the kitchen cabinetry mixed with the gloss red splashbacks, are balanced perfectly with the tiles that flow throughout the space.
Not only is the kitchen stunning to look at but equally as practical with Caesar stone bench tops, double electric wall oven, dishwasher, gas hot plates, range hood, corner pantry, double sink, built in wine rack and breakfast bar. Expansive sliding doors connect the kitchen and alfresco area, extending the living space and bringing the outdoors in.
Overlooking the living and dining, the layout is perfect every day family living and with the added bonus of a built in study nook, it is the perfect spot to keep a watchful eye over homework.
There is so much to LOVE here including:
• Formal lounge with slow combustion wood heating.
• Third living area that doubles as a cinema room that is perfect for family movie nights,
or when you simply want your own space.
• Spacious master bedroom with WIR and ensuite with spa bath, walk in shower and
• Three additional double bedrooms with BIR’s – two also feature built in desks.
• Stunning three way bathroom with shower and bath plus separate powder room and
• Tinted front windows and quality blinds throughout.
• Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling.
• All living areas and study are hard wired with ethernet points for the internet.
• Beautiful alfresco dining area with timber decking, zip track blinds, built in range hood
and plumbing for water and mains gas – the perfect spot for all year round
• Wide double garage UMR with remote and internal access and additional storage
• Fully automatic pop up sprinkler system.
• Additional off street parking space on the side of the home is well suited to the boat or
caravan plus side access to the back yard.
• Beautiful tree lined, private gardens with lock up garden shed and undercover wood
Situated close to the Mulga Street Primary School, Collins Court Shopping Centre, Montebello IGA and the local TAFE and University SA Campus and the bus stop to Mulga Street Primary, Tenison Woods College as well as Mount Gambier, Grant and St Martins High Schools – the Mount Gambier CBD is just a five minute drive away.
Built in 2010 the home is like brand new and will definitely make you think twice about building when all the hard work is done right here and ready for you to just move in and enjoy.