Within 5 minutes’ drive to the city of Mount Gambier, 24 Woodlands Road, Square Mile is the perfect property to raise your family enjoying open spaces and privacy.
Positioned on 18 acres and fenced into 6 paddocks the property is well suited for those with horses, sheep or even deer or for those who just want the tranquillity and privacy of the country lifestyle in the sought after area of Square Mile.
There is so much on offer here:
• Beautiful solid brick home in immaculate condition
• Three living areas including formal dining, casual family/meals, sitting room and formal
• Practical timber kitchen featuring electric cooking, dishwasher, breakfast bar and sink
with a view.
• Three spacious bedrooms, the master with walk in robe and ensuite and additional
bedrooms with BIRs.
• Tiled main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity plus separate toilet.
• Wood heating and reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling.
• Amazing pergola and outdoor entertaining area – offering bar and feature open fire
place with an attractive outlook over the gardens.
• Ample shedding with wide single carport adjacent the house along with an additional
double open bay shed with workshop and extra high clearance area perfect for the
boat or caravan.
• Here you can have gardens with green grass all year round with pop up sprinklers &
shady established trees.
• Bore and mains water supply.
• 5 kilowatt solar system
• Cattle yards, hay and implement shed, chook yard and high deer fencing in three
Located just a short drive to Grant High School & Yahl Primary School this location is highly sought after by families wanting the country lifestyle within close proximity to the city.
There is just something about the lifestyle of living on the land and with this beautiful family home and private & picturesque setting it really is a special place to come home to and relax.
Inspection by Appointment Only.