Meticulously designed with an emphasis on quality and easy care living, 7 Wallace Street is situated on a 1056m2 allotment and has all the charm of a character home with the design elements of a modern masterpiece.
Located in a wide leafy street – just up the hill is the popular Lakes walking trails and Blue Lake whilst down the road you will find the rail lands and CBD with the ever popular Reidy Park Primary School just around the corner.
Inside the home the master bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite, two additional bedrooms serviced by a stunning main bathroom, plus a spacious dedicated study and separate craft or hobby room – ideal for professionals looking to work from home.
As well as the formal dining room, there is an amazing open plan living area with the kitchen featuring, Caesar stone benches, induction cook top, dual ovens & dishwasher. The kitchen also features a BLUM home organising system optimising the usage of storage & space and provides effortless convenience, in not only the kitchen, but the laundry cabinetry as well.
French doors link the alfresco area and dining space, for larger gatherings, or relaxed breezy afternoons, whilst perfectly positioned windows flood the home with natural light and bring elements of the outdoors inside.
Automated remote entry front gate and double car garage provide secure and convenient vehicle access with the leafy, lush private gardens of formal hedges and ornamental pear trees providing the perfect sanctuary to come home to.
The list of quality features is extensive and impressive and includes:
• Three phase ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Wide central passage and high ceilings throughout.
• A huge array of built in robes and storage cupboards including study with built in desk.
• Kitchen featuring dual Bosch ovens including 1 x self-cleaning oven, soft close drawers, pull out pantry drawers, plumbed in refrigerator & new Caesar stone bench tops.
• Main bathroom with stone bench tops, Villeroy & Boch porcelain basin, deep bath and frameless glass shower screen plus separate toilet.
• Stunning ensuite with stone bench tops, Villeroy & Boch porcelain basin, doorless – walk in shower with Methven shower head, toilet and heated towel rail.
• 2 x Instant gas hot water services
• Laundry with built in storage cupboards and dual pull out laundry baskets.
• Wide double car garage with remote entry, additional storage cupboards, two pack floor, drive through access to the back yard and direct internal access to the home.
• 2 x 5,000 Litre rainwater tanks plumbed to the house.
• Automated pop-up sprinkler system to the front and rear gardens.
• Paved outdoor entertaining area with a beautiful outlook over the garden including mains gas connection for the BBQ.
• Lock up garden shed, fully lined with power, lights & sink with cold water.
Whether you’re a family, working couple or retirees there is so much on offer – the home will surely impress the most discerning buyer.
Inspection by appointment.
Council Rates: $1,840.07 per annum
SA Water Rates: $699.84 per annum
Emergency Services Levy: $232.30 per annum