Light filled, spacious, classy, 20 Cobblestone Court was perfectly designed and positioned on the elevated block to take in the amazing southerly views. Built in 2006 this stunning property is spacious enough to cater for the large family but with its courtyard gardens, it is also ideal for professionals or retirees looking for the turn-key lifestyle.
If you like entertaining then this home is going to be for you, the kitchen is as pretty as it is practical and offers granite benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances, loads of cupboard space and a spacious living area that curves right around to the front door, providing formal and informal areas to relax and unwind.
At one end the master bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite with its own corner spa whilst a separate wing offers three spacious double bedrooms each with their own built in wardrobe and a quality main bathroom also with its own spa bath & separate toilet.
The extensive list of quality features include:
• Curved front verandah with double glass doors and grand front entrance with decorative pillars.
• Formal carpeted lounge
• Two pack kitchen with stainless steel appliances, feature bulk-head, breakfast bar, granite bench tops, dual drawer dishwasher electric cooking & plumbed refrigerator.
• Huge open plan kitchen/meals, family area plus formal dining space all with quality Jarrah flooring, surround sound speaker system and built in entertainment unit.
• Separate sliding doors off the meals and dining area to private decks one with balcony and beautiful views.
• Main bathroom with his & hers basins, corner spa bath, shower, heated towel rail, floor to ceiling tiles, temperature control hot water plus separate toilet with basin.
• Quality ensuite bathroom with corner spa, glass vanity with his & hers basins, separate shower, toilet and linen storage.
• Master bedroom also offers electric outside awning for privacy, security and insulation – perfect for shift workers.
• Quality laundry with loads of cupboard space and direct access outside to the clothes line & backyard.
• Zoned ducted gas heating throughout along with a reverse cycle split system in the living area.
• Remote double garage with near new panel lift door and motor, direct internal access via the kitchen plus generator input plug for emergency power supply.
• Pull down ladder in the garage for ceiling storage access.
• Automated pop-up sprinkler system front and back for easy care garden maintenance.
• Stunning landscaped gardens.
• Lock up storage shed for the lawn mower and garden tools
• There are so many quality touches to this property from the luxury carpets and window furnishings through to the decorative pillars.
You are not just purchasing the perfect home but the perfect location as well. Not only are you situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, you are just a short walk away from MacDonald Park Primary School and Football Ground and just a five minute drive to the CBD and local shopping.
You are going to be hard pressed to find a home that ticks so many boxes.